Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Also, ask yourself if you want to make your car sound 50 times louder for a gain of about 10 HP.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I rather spent that 1,000 for so many other possible things. Like 100 movies by myself, or 50 movies with a girl.

Or 25 movies with a girl who eats a lot.

But that will still better than a bunch of things that MIGHT increase your high end, minimize your low end power, and farts so loud cops can ticket you for being loud.

·
Registered
515 Posts
K&N 200.00 (unless he is selling you a cheap one and just putting a K&N on it)

Exaust for those 100dB ricer exhaust, I sell those for 100.00

Headers can cost you a good amount im sure.

Check parts before you buy and tell us what he is selling.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<span style="color:blue">Well I want to keep my car TRD. Tomorrow I'm having the exhaust that Toyota/Scion offers installed and Talked to a guy at K&N about them useing my car to make their cold air intake. My chances of them using my car is high because they used my dads truck to come up with an intake for the F-150. If this is a bad idea tell me before I screw up.
</span>

·
Registered
266 Posts
Originally posted by QuickSilver@Aug 9 2005, 06:32 PM
<span style="color:blue">Well I want to keep my car TRD. Tomorrow I'm having the exhaust that Toyota/Scion offers installed and Talked to a guy at K&N about them useing my car to make their cold air intake. My chances of them using my car is high because they used my dads truck to come up with an intake for the F-150. If this is a bad idea tell me before I screw up.
</span>
I don't understand about the K&N intake when they already have one designed and being sold out there by them...unless this is just someone that uses a K&N filter on the end of their intake.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
K&N doesn't have a cold intake for the 2006 tC. Someone could have put the filter on their system. This morning K&N put their prototype in my car and it is in the process of getting approved buy the state. This intake won't be on the market for 9 months to a year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Obvisiously they were looking becuase it is in my car. They need a car to test to see if the emmisions are ok. My car was at K&N World Headquarters for the better part of yesterday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.