1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
wow...i dont like fire

·
Registered
576 Posts
That made my day. In an "yes i know it's evil, but the kid i work with always rags on me about my tC being slower than his GTI" way.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
No, that's what poor workmanship does.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
sad... but good choice in music

funny tho... when i started watching it... i thought i had also hit play on musicmatch.... tells you how much i listen to weezer

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
fuel injection, aka aftermarket turbo/supercharger/n2o that are installed at your local tuner shop, which by the evidence of this case did a sh!tty job.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually, Alex, it's forced induction in this case

·
Registered
576 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@May 16 2005, 11:00 AM
Actually, Alex, it's forced induction in this case
Lol, yeah... Forced Induction Fuel Injection maybe?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^^ Then it's fifi, and fifi doesn't sound good.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All modern cars are equipped with fuel injection. Forced induction, on the other hand, is a collective name for superchargers, turbochargers and N2O. Stands for forcing air into the combustion chamber.

Fuel injection is a replacement for carburators, as far as I understand and it means that fuel is injected in the combustion chamber via an injector controlled by the car's computer vs. more or less mechanical operation of the carburator.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I actually meant to say forced induction, as my reference to turbo / supercharges states. Sorry for the confusion, it was a slip of the tongue.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Slip or no slip - we now have fifi. So it was worth it!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.