Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the car ASAP, so these parts have to go fast! Located in SoCal, will ship at buyer's expense. Willing to drive if it's worth it.

Quaife LSD - 740
Bought brand new but never opened the wrapping. Great piece of machinery for dirt cheap.

Energy Suspension Polyurethane Motor Mount - 55
Brand new, bought it but never opened. Gets rid of engine bucking.

ABSDynamics Carbon Fiber hood - 120 + stock FM hood
I've gone through a fair number of hoods, and this is the best I've had. Lighter than the others and best quality CF. This hood is awesome, fits great and has never given me any problems. Always washed and waxed regularly, no peeling, white spots, etc. The carbon fiber looks great and is super light. Great fitment.

FM GFX side skirts - 160 + stock FM sides
Just got these repainted, in great condition!

McCulloch 6000k HIDs - 60
Really high quality HIDs, not some cheap brand. These cost upwards of 200 bucks. Never had any problems with them. Picture makes them look more blue than they really are.

OEM fog lights - 60 + stock lower grill, any year
Regular old OEM fog lights integrated into the lower grill, wire has been cut so it can tap into a switch or circuit as you please.

Dan Gardner spec rear sway bar - 180
The DG spec rear sway is really amazing. I've owned TRD and Hotchkis bars, and this is leaps and bounds better. This bar feels much more stable and less prone to losing control while drastically improving the car's cornering ability. The bar is a really awesome upgrade for weekend warriors and track fanatics alike. Dan knows his stuff.

·
Registered
413 Posts
would you ship? that hood would look sick nasty on my ssm tc

duh just realized you would want a fm hood haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts