Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cant wait to see it, i have it with 5 on the back three windows, and 35 on the front two.. total cost of 130, pretty nice price? pix will be up after i get my car, until than, tats all i gota sayy

-edit-

here are the pics

btw, my tint is by Solar Gard window film from Bekaert Specialty Films.. duno if anyone have heard of that, but yea, and its also life time warranty.. so tats not badd at all

well, hope u guys enjoyed the pictures

·
Registered
43 Posts
wow that's real cheap!!?!! i live in Sac, CA i got the same exact tint. 5 on back 3 and 35 on front two.. it was 270 for me. i do have lifetime warranty though.. and i got the best film. but i love my tint so far i just got it done a couple days ago.. enjoy!

·
Registered
225 Posts
i love it, those are 35? and the rims are great too, nice tc man

·
Registered
586 Posts
Wow, i can't wait until i get my sw tinted, first of course i have to get the car, but once i do i hope it looks just as good as yours.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, i couldnt reali do 5 on the two front windows since im in cali.. sux, and the 35 already looks dark since the tC has dark interior.. stupid law... but i guess it protects us too, my rear window is wayy dark at nite

·
Registered
445 Posts
does the back window tint (not the hatch,... the passenger window.) look a little funny....maybe its just me...great tc, love those rims...plus i have a special thing for the super white
hehe

·
Registered
445 Posts
ps. someone needs bumper plugs (looks at those MASSIVE holes in fools bumper)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ahhh. A rare siting of the bumper aplique. Nice rims and tint. I wish I could go that dark in CT. I got 35 on the front two and 15 on the back three. Two much of a difference IMHO. May just risk it and go 15 all around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.