Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be ordering a Scion TC 5 speed manual once the dealership gets a lease plan drawn up for the TC (they said by the end of the week and another month to get it in). I think I am just going to get a spoiler and floor mats and I will wait until TRD comes out with performance mods. Yes, I am one of those TRD FREAKS

I went and test drove a TC on Saturday and I have to say that FINALLY a japanese vehicle that equals horsepower to torque (160 hp and 163 torque). The pickup is very nice and you don't have to rev it all the way just to get moving. The panorama sunroof and passenger viewing window in the roof is so cool. One NICE standard feature of the tc is the ABS and braking is very nice.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOt to crack on the Matrix but that was really my only complaint.

·
Registered
502 Posts
The standard features are great but what do you think is missing that should be standard?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Haha, yeah I guess they should be. I also think the side curtain airbags and whatnot should also be standard, but I guess by getting rid of the floormats, extra airbags, etc., it enables young buyers like us (I assume we're all relatively young) to afford this car.

·
Registered
502 Posts
That's true, electronic seat adjustment should always be an option. But I like how Toyota includes automatic windows (not the moonroof
) and an MP3 player, those are like $500 in other cars. The blinkers on the side mirrors are a nice touch. Also I didn't like how there aren't any lights on the sun visor mirrors, but hell I can live without it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts