Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Plus 2 weeks from now a lot of us are planning to go to Chattanooga and look at Plissken's springs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FIRST OF ALL LABFISH WHY WOULD I WANT TO STEAL SOMEBODY CAR WHEN I HAVE ONE HAHAHA. SECOND OF ALL I AM INTERESTED IN GOING TO THE MEETS BUT NOT THE TN ONE . WHERE DO YOU ALL MEET AND WHEN IS THE NEXT TIME

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Hehe. Now we are not scared to invite you to our meet

I was planning to go to TN this weekend, but might skip on it if we have a meet. 12th is the opening of autocross season in Atl, so I might go there, and 19th is another autocross event. Both autocross things might be over by noon, though.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I will be out of town this weekend. But if you're still planning to do autocross the weekend after (the 12th), Andrew, I'll probably come with. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by seminoles68@Mar 1 2005, 02:04 PM
are you talking the autocross at turner field
Gwinnett Fairgrounds on the 12th and Turner Field Green lot on the 19th.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Yeah, Marty, I'll go to TN this weekend, then. And you are out next weekend, too, right?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
One of these days you'll have to let me know 'bout these a few months in advance. And then I might take a lil' road trip to strech out my legs.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by seminoles68@Mar 1 2005, 03:55 PM
I will be there and do u zoltis have angel eyes on your tc and where do u get them
No angel eyes. All stock, baby

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
When you work till 9pm, you end up online after 12... and back at work at 8am. At least I don't have to work nights.

Edit: Most people here love firefox. I personally don't care for it - hence the little icon in the sig (I think you are the first person who actually read what it says).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.