·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heeeheeeheee. Just wandering........

·
Registered
619 Posts
Well i prefer women and i really dont care if they're a 5spd or an automatic.

Ok seriously, i'm a male and i drive a 5sp.d

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ well spoken, sir.

(i am a 5 speed guy.)

·
Registered
181 Posts
male w/a 5speed hopefully on the way soon *sigh*

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would just like to say I'm a beginner manual driver....and I chose to get the auto...just for convenience(ie. too much drinking, etc., etc.)....and also if i was a more experienced manual driver

·
Registered
48 Posts
i'll take the 6 spd from the new celica (when it comes out in late 05 early 06)

·
Registered
936 Posts
I traded in my 2000 Mustang GT manual for this Automatic in the tC. When I was younger, you couldn't convince me with any degree of certainty that an automatic transmission was a good investment. Now that I am older, and have a real job in the city, the amount of frustration a 5-speed manual can cause on the daily commute is enough to convince even the most diehard manual fan to convert

·
Registered
793 Posts
My first car was auto, and my second was a 5spd....I'll never go auto again.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Originally posted by Jenn@Jul 11 2004, 07:16 PM
I got an auto because I'm stuck in Charlotte traffic every day
Would that be Charlotte NC???
If so I KNOW YOUR PAIN. I work in Charlotte also. We could have the makings of our first meet. I heading to the Pettite LeMans race in ATL this fall, It could be great.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r+Jul 11 2004, 08:23 PM-->QUOTE (C!ph3r @ Jul 11 2004, 08:23 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Jenn
@Jul 11 2004, 07:16 PM
I got an auto because I'm stuck in Charlotte traffic every day
Would that be Charlotte NC???
If so I KNOW YOUR PAIN. I work in Charlotte also. We could have the makings of our first meet. I heading to the Pettite LeMans race in ATL this fall, It could be great.
[/b]
That would be Charlotte, NC. Right now my drive is not as bad as it will be in six month because I'm driving from Huntersville to the University area it only takes me about 45mins to an hour to get 13 miles. Starting in January I will be driving from Huntersville to Pineville and 77 is a nightmare during rush hour.

·
Registered
619 Posts
This is such a small. world i live in huntersville and work in matthews.i used to work up on harris. Do you have your tC yest and if so when dd you get it? I havnt seen another one yet. Ok we just took this wayyy
Oh well

1 - 20 of 145 Posts