1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
What are these & what do they do?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
cause i know the rate of speed at which i can change out my steering wheel has always been an issue.

i mean, a quick release hub came in really handy when when we built the 32 roadster for bonneville, but the car was built around the driver, with no adjustments possible. needed the room to cram himself into it. that makes sense.
this doesnt.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cmon guys, dont flame, its mostly for the SHOW/Race cars that dont get driven on a daily basis...if you dont like this product just move along...
unless it really ERKS you that you have to say something very immature thus causing you to llok worse than the post u just tried to flame...

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Originally posted by FLuXtC@Jan 26 2005, 11:50 PM
unless it really ERKS you that you have to say something very immature thus causing you to llok worse than the post u just tried to flame...
The hub doesn't "ERK" me. "Llok"ing at posts this poorly proofread by potential vendors does.

Unless you're referring to an acronym for ERK:
ERK Electronic Records Keeping
ERK Externally Regulated Kinases
ERK Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase

In which case, the hub still doesn't "erk" me.

*DISCLAIMER*

I'm a spelling and grammer Nazi, I know. Its an affliction I'm working on getting over. And its (almost always) in good fun.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i gotta step in here and say something. flux is right. to a degree. no one needs to get flamed for something as simple as posting an opportunity to get a good deal on a part.

the reason i say he is right to a degree, is this -

guys, sometimes not everyone gets us right.

flux, i can pretty much assure you that nothing is directed at you. we arent flaming on you, i swear. i know it seems like it, but it is really mostly just us, and we know who we are, being sarcastic punks one-upping each other with witty banter. at least from my side, dont take it personally. cause i didnt mean it like that. and i dont think most of these jokers did, either. sorry, man.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by FLuXtC@Jan 28 2005, 02:03 AM
anyway...next time a come across great deals ill make sure not to post it here, since there is no control of what is being typed over this website
um, okay..?

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Thanks for posting the offer... I'd hate to see you go

My censorship stops at keeping things safe for work... I'm not going to try to get rid of sarcasm (there's a lot here), but I do hope that topics remain on topic outside of the off topic forum & even then off topic topics should remain somewhat on topic...

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, this site is kinda hijack central. but some of the best topics have been started by straying off topic. ah, i hear you, eric.

where is imasaf when we need her?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.