Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I love the g35 spoiler and was wondering if anyone knew of any spoilers out for the tc that resemble it. I saw the DCA spoiler and it doesn't quite have the same lines as the g35 spoiler does, and i have seen a guy on cardomain that has one that looks good, but havent figured out where he got his. Also is it possible to buy an actual g35 spoiler and have it mounted onto the tC or will this not fit right? Thanks

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Yes, viniati had a spoiler that looked somewhat like it. i did not like it, as it was too big, but i guess if you like the style, its for you, i will try to get you a link sooner or later.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, yeah i saw that trf spoiler when they first introduced it but up to now, there's still no production in sight... sigh. then the dca one came out based on that design, and the viniati one came out but i still think only that trf spoiler looks good with the car. just seeing if anyone knew of anything new or if anyone knew of anyone who could make a spoiler like that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.