Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
well i know at some dealerships that leather interior is an option... some guy did a photoshop of the tc in a convertible, it looks nice. other than that i dont know. im a newbie.

·
Registered
299 Posts
yes leather is already an option... i have it
i have pix in the member pics section. as far as other options, they will be adding the tail light kit and other "racing" modifications im sure. the convertible is probably unlikely unless they make a special edition.. although i prefer having two sunroofs over a convertible...

·
Registered
614 Posts
a convertible would involve some redesigning and scion is against that. also, scion isn't into offering different trims of models so a convertible is not likely. plus a convertible would probably put the tc at or over $20,000.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah if the would make the RS lighter in the front and rear wheel drive and make it about 240 - 260 hp it would be awsome, but with that it would have to remain around $20,000 for it to be a top seller.
I think....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah if the would make the RS lighter in the front and rear wheel drive and make it about 240 - 260 hp it would be awsome, but with that it would have to remain around $20,000 for it to be a top seller.
I think....

·
Registered
4,694 Posts

Here's a movie for all of you on this thread to watch

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Why stop at 260 hp? Why not 450?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Originally posted by moogoo@Oct 12 2004, 10:23 AM
yes leather is already an option... i have it
i have pix in the member pics section. as far as other options, they will be adding the tail light kit and other "racing" modifications im sure. the convertible is probably unlikely unless they make a special edition.. although i prefer having two sunroofs over a convertible...
Just remember leather is only availible as an aftermarket option, thats not factory, but its still just as nice, and almost any dealer can do aftermarket leather. Like the dreamers qoute though...lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts