Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the 12volt plug inside the console, which fuse is it?? i seem to have blown it and cant find the fuse on the fuse panel. Im sure it doesnt have electricity, but everything else in the car is on.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Good luck. I had this problem and it took me an hour in the dark to figure out which fuse had blown. Unfortunately, I don't remember which one it was.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol thanks dude, was it at least under the driverside dash??

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was. Wait, I think it might have been the "ACC" fuse.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got it, it was the "acc socket" And where did you find a replacement?? autoparts store round here didnt carry them, they said dealer.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by QuadinScionTC@Feb 2 2005, 04:42 PM
got it, it was the "acc socket" And where did you find a replacement?? autoparts store round here didnt carry them, they said dealer.
Standard mini fuses fit, they just stick out. That's what I used. No one at any of the auto parts stores I visited had ever seen our kind of fuses before, and the dealer didn't have any of the right amperage.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how the hell..... wtf? huh. oh well.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
i think that this is the biggest necro post i've witnessed!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
^^LOL this must be some kind of record!

·
LED Maniac
2,967 Posts
the owner's manual will answer the question above.

the numbers vary slightly over the years, so there's no one definitive answer.
(esp not knowing what year the car it is)

but it's one of the ones in the inside fuse box... (there's a cover that tells you what each fuse is too.. yanno.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.