Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so friday nite i was drinkin with my buddies at a bar. when the bar closed, everyone was hangin outside. this one old (not classic) muscle car was revin his engine and makin his back tires smoke (whatever thats called) out of the parking lot. when the light turned green he boned out. wasnt sure if he was trying to go straight or turn left, but he drove directly into the center divider on the left. he hit the curb and his car jumped up with a whole bunch of sparks. as his car went over the divider, u can hear the bottom of his car being crunched. he took out a huge chunk of the curb. As he hit the curb, the front of his car shot up, which caused the steering wheel to slam into his face. his car was dead after that. not only did he kill his car, injure himself, his ego, and possibly his friends inside, but the cops came and im sure he got a dui. Its just funny cause he was trying to get everyones attention and he messed up big time. Everyone was clapping and cheering when he did that. As we drove off, i just saw him sitting on the curb with a towel on his face and cops questioning him and all his friends. i almost felt sorry for the guy, but then i realized it was his own stupid iresponsible ass that got him into it. there was nothing to do but laugh. =)

·
Registered
142 Posts
That's why they preach against drinking and driving. If you drink too much, you are just NOT gonna be at your best and bound to SCREW UP.

Lucky it was just his car, his ego that were lost and not his life or his friends' lives.

·
Premium Member
13,780 Posts
Serves him right.
Thankfully no one was injured seriously. I don't understand why people are so stupid! I can't comprehend how people think it's okay to drive after they've been drinking. Way too many lives are lost that way.

ANYWAY, here's my own funny story:

When I was in high school, this kid in my class had his daddy's Corvette one day. We were all leaving for the day and he was pulling out of the parking lot onto the road. He thought he'd try to be cool and peel out. Well he lost control and crashed into a few trees across the road. It was just too funny because his ego got knocked down a few notches after that. I don't think he'll ever live it down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.