Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by phammerz@Oct 28 2004, 09:42 PM
but soo illegal =(
Do 3/10 and you should be ok.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Where on your site do you have these for sale, b/c i looked at what you offer for the scion tc and i don't see the overlays anywhere

·
Registered
619 Posts
Are these out yet? I cjecked out you site BlueBAt but didnt see them. I am interested in the 3/10. let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
619 Posts
oh yea... how does it impact the lighting for night driving?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
^^ Does that give off enough lighting at night? And have you had any problems with cops? I'm just curious cuz I think it's a cool look and thought about doing it myself.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Originally posted by Greg Harper@Apr 27 2005, 07:46 PM

i like my tail end
Did you put those on yourself? I have been trying to figure out how to do it myself but I had a hard enough time trying to get the side mirror blinker ones on and I ended up ruining it...any suggestions other than being extremely patient which I am...

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
^^^Word. When I tried to apply bat's rear overlays it was a disaster. The front ones I did were easy enough, but I'd be worried about trying the ones he's talking about in this thread.

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey batty what tint would you recommend for a flint mica with a carbon fiber hood. im working on changing my interior lights to green.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Was wondering if blue batmobile would repost those pictures or possibly give us a link. I cannot see them on my computer. My guess is that its because the post is old. Anyway i am very interested.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts