Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
4,643 Posts
What's fully loaded? Every accessory available? That's not personalization - that's waste of money

As for regrets - when I was doing suspension - I bought springs, sway and strut brace. Ended up selling the strut brace couple of months later.

The rest of the stuff I bought is still in the car. TRD muffler might go for sale in couple of months when I'm done playing with it.

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@Feb 10 2005, 04:36 PM
TRD muffler might go for sale in couple of months when I'm done playing with it.
How soon? I might be interested.

· Registered
4,643 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Feb 10 2005, 05:14 PM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Feb 10 2005, 05:14 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-zoltiz
@Feb 10 2005, 04:36 PM
TRD muffler might go for sale in couple of months when I'm done playing with it.
How soon? I might be interested. [/b]
2 months from now - give or take.

· Registered
4,643 Posts
We are hijacking the guy's thread...

Yes, I love the sound, but in two months I will want to be wewy wewy quiet...

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Plissken@Feb 10 2005, 02:38 PM
^^^ Sounds suspicious. Sorry for the jacking Eternal.
It's ok.
I want a tc very bad. I think I'm going to go with Silver Streak Mica.
And I think I'll add 5 options: the 18" rims
6 disc cd changer
floor matts
lowering springs

I think it would look pretty good with these options. I can't wait!

· Registered
1,373 Posts
I kinda regret getting the floormats, simply because they seem somewhat overpriced. I would have just bought my own after getting the car instead. But meh, it probably would have changed my monthly payment by about 2 bucks or so...

I also regret not getting the 18', even though I love my standard 17s, I just really like the look of the 18s from the pictures I've seen. Maybe I'll go back and get them in after I get a job this summer....

· Registered
1,373 Posts
Yeah...but I need to find someone to install them. I'm horrible with that kinda stuff, or rather I've never tried.

Appreciate the advice though.

· Registered
2,826 Posts
Aftermarket 18's are better than stock 18's...and you can get a much better style. As for anything else...get what you feel you want. Or get it online and install it to give everyone the wow factor that proves you love your car (I've done...a few...LoL...so I'm getting there)
However for the noob's springs should be handled by more experienced people. I wouldn't go there in a heartbeat. But I'm thinking about the quickshifter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.