Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ignore the decals on this guys ride, or at least try.

opinions on the lip kit? ready?

go!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
always been a fan of lip kits. im not sure i did the flow between the pieces, but i like the front lip

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I'd like to see it on a different car.... different color and no graphics.

First impression.. the front lip looks a little too... frilly. The rear and sides look pretty nice, though.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by neo-truth+Feb 9 2006, 04:16 PM-->QUOTE (neo-truth @ Feb 9 2006, 04:16 PM)
First impression.. the front lip looks a little too... frilly. The rear and sides look pretty nice, though.[/b]
yeah, thats my thought.

<!--QuoteBegin-jake

The indentations kill the flow and just ruin it for me.
on the front? or sides?

·
Registered
567 Posts
rear and sides are really, really nice actually, the front however, looks like they forgot to cut the mold down.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, i wonder how much is angle - or, what it looks like in person. i have one of these coming to me, not sure what i am going to do with it. really want to see it in person.

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
The sides look nice. The front and rear would look pretty nice except that they don't seem to fit properly on the sides.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i see what you are talking about on the front for sure. maybe my eyes suck like greg's mom, cause i cant see it on the back. hmm.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
at first glance, I believe the guy should be shot for those stickers.

otherwise, the rear and sideskirts are pretty hot but that front...it just kinda nags in my brain as 'not right.'

edit:

and shot again for those wheels. dear god.

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Feb 9 2006, 11:20 PM
i see what you are talking about on the front for sure. maybe my eyes suck like greg's mom, cause i cant see it on the back. hmm.
Take a look at the second picture from the bottom. Look at where the rear bumper meets the body, right behind the rear wheel. To me, it looks like the bumper sticks out a little farther than the rest of the body, which I don't dig at all.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by mattvs@Feb 9 2006, 10:47 PM
at first glance, I believe the guy should be shot for those stickers.

otherwise, the rear and sideskirts are pretty hot but that front...it just kinda nags in my brain as 'not right.'

edit:

and shot again for those wheels. dear god.
yes, yes. i feel your pain.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by tCrease+Feb 9 2006, 11:26 PM-->QUOTE (tCrease @ Feb 9 2006, 11:26 PM)
I love their wing.[/b]
thats their V-style spoiler, and it actually doesnt suck as bad as most spoilers do. i sold one to a customer with a BCP tC, and its turned out looking pretty sweet.

Originally posted by marty@
Take a look at the second picture from the bottom. Look at where the rear bumper meets the body, right behind the rear wheel. To me, it looks like the bumper sticks out a little farther than the rest of the body, which I don't dig at all.
i see what you are saying now.

<!--QuoteBegin-neo-truth

It'd be interesting to see how the side and rear skirts would pair up with the front OEM lip.
thats what i was thinking, or racing solutions front lip.

good news of sorts (i think) - their is a second option for the front lip that will be out next month. wait and see what it looks like.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.