Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since I traded in TCs I forgot to give back the floor mat that goes in the trunk, and when I tried to take it back they didn't want it, so I am selling it. Not sure what they run but I think that $15 + shipping would be fair.

You can pay however you would like, paypal, cashiers check, personal check (must wait til clears), money order...whatev

Anyhow here is a pic of it:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope, they were like whatever, and I was like ok I will just sell it, oh well maybe some one needs to to experiment on, its funny however

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by intakeonly87@Aug 27 2005, 07:32 PM
dude hook me up

i am from va
zip 20171

give me a quote
should be about 8 bucks ground via fedex or I could go ups it would be about the same either way...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by goldenchild@Aug 24 2005, 07:58 PM
Well since I traded in TCs I forgot to give back the floor mat that goes in the trunk, and when I tried to take it back they didn't want it, so I am selling it. Not sure what they run but I think that $15 + shipping would be fair.

You can pay however you would like, paypal, cashiers check, personal check (must wait til clears), money order...whatev

Anyhow here is a pic of it:

I'm interested if still available... PM me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.