Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some brand new TRD lowering springs from TRD sparks. They are still in the box, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying them. PM me with a reasonable price. The reason I can't use them is cuz I won't be able to pay for installation costs cuz I've got other expenses that take priority. (insurance, school, etc.)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Why not hang on to them for a while? I dunno how old you are or if you work at all, but tax time is coming up soon and maybe you'd get enough of a refund to cover the installation. They won't shrivel up and die if you leave in them in the box for a couple months.
Just a suggestion, though.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
yeah sell em to me. I PM'd u price; you don't like? WE can work on it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For those of you asking, I'm wanting to sell them for about $149
which is $10 less than I payed

So you would save 10 dollars and I would lose 10, plus the amount of money I would have to pay for shipping.

I doubt your gonna find it for cheaper, anywhere else. It was a bad idea for me to buy them in the first place cuz now I'm losing money. O well thats the price you pay for learning a lesson.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.