Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just letting you all know that my TRD springs that I got from Sparks Toyota are now on sale on ebay, I want to get some S techs so I am selling these, they are in perfect condition.

Ebay Listing

Thanks,
Matthew

·
Registered
402 Posts
Damn, wish I'd known about this b4 I ordered mine.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, if i had a nickel for everytime someone could have saved me dollars...

dont worry, jenn, your springs get in and i will make sure they get installed correctly. you will still be way ahead of the game dollar wise, i assure you. plus you bet to kick it with me for a couple hours. thats worth it, right?

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
you know it will be worth it!!! your rock harderness will rub off on her and then she will in turn rock a bit harder than the average chick. an added bonus, i say.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hmmmm, the same springs are slightly cheaper from trdsparks when shipping is included in the cost. Furthermore, the warranty thing is not an added advantage because the case is the same if I purchased them from Ken. In fact, some people might even be misled into thinking that the warranty on the car would be honored completely with a personal install as opposed to a dealer install.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Duckman@Mar 26 2005, 11:02 AM
In fact, some people might even be misled into thinking that the warranty on the car would be honored completely with a personal install as opposed to a dealer install.
um, my warranty is still intact. so is everyone's who has brought their car over to my garage for the job. on warranties - as long as the installed part cannot be determined to be the root cause of a warrantied item failing, you are covered. so, if you do it right, you have no warranty issue. if your install screws up something, then it's on you.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Precisely.

But if it is done at a dealership, there are no worries at all with respect to the warranty. If the install goes bad at the dealership, you still don't have to worry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.