Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
1,691 Posts
TRADE needles????
How much for LED Services???
How long does it take you & what happens if you screw up my gauge pod... you gonna replace it?
How about if I just pay for your services & the needles & you send me your gauge pod... faster turn around don't you think??

· Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Originally posted by NYTCfresco@Feb 13 2006, 12:44 AM
TRADE needles???? Yes for stock amber ones or i can sell my needles doesnt matter to me.
How much for LED Services??? Speedo with LEDs $100 (you pay shipping charges)
How long does it take you & what happens if you screw up my gauge pod... you gonna replace it? Could take 1hr if that depending on what you want.
How about if I just pay for your services & the needles & you send me your gauge pod... faster turn around don't you think?? Nope i dont do that because your miles are recorded on the cluster and i want what i have.  Your miles are recorded on the cluster and believe it or not its easy to swap cluster for less miles lol.
I didn't know that about swapping the cluster but you're right. That sucks!!! It would be easier though if it was possible.

OK... what I want is Blue LED's & Blue Needles in the Speedo & Tach & Temp & Fuel Guages just like you have. What would that cost me?

Also... what if you screw up soldering the cluster? Will you replace the cluster?

· Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Originally posted by NYTCfresco@Feb 13 2006, 09:15 PM
To:
Da Mac- im not swaping my cluster i said it before, just the needles only for stock needles. You pay shipping for yours and mine thats all or i can charge you for my needles if you would like me to do lol. Im just being nice. I can do your cluster but not swap.

onefunkyfreshdj- $100 and you pay shipping both ways and i have done over 100 clusters i know what i am doing by now lol. I will mail it out that same day i get it. If anything goes wrong send it back. PLUS* i test it out on my car before i send it anyways. Its just a matter of pluggin to make sure its all good.

nY1018- No doubt just come on by and drop it off. Take only a few hrs.

josurr- the rims can be done any color you want. Just tell me the color and i will see what i have in stock.
If you plug mine in.. then you'll see how many miles are on it.... I'd be embarassed!!
LOL!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.