Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale i have a few things.
1. selling sun visor stickers to replace those nasty annoying warning lables. Make offer. i have 2 packs of Carbon fiber sticks with consist 2 a pair. pics blow
2. I want to trade or sell my blue speedo cluster gauge needles. pics below
3. I have my injen exhaust for sale $300 shipped w/1k miles and great cond. pics below
4. I think i will sell my tail lights with the special car painted to blend with the red, ea. light to do was $100 so make offer, lights are MINT MINT I MEAN PERFECT! pics below
5. Anyone want to change out their speedo cluster for RED or WHITE or BLUE LEDs PM me, offering my services.
6. I have a used but near brand new condition NEXTEL i860 with everything included. Unlocked and not in service because i switched phone plans. $200obo pics below. (car charger, house charger, clip, 3 batteries, phone, sim card, etc... pics below
7. Offering my services to paint your stock rims or other rims. $Price is depending on the rim and paint

for pics of my car visit:
http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9319

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
TRADE needles????
How much for LED Services???
How long does it take you & what happens if you screw up my gauge pod... you gonna replace it?
How about if I just pay for your services & the needles & you send me your gauge pod... faster turn around don't you think??

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TRADE needles???? Yes for stock amber ones or i can sell my needles doesnt matter to me.
How much for LED Services??? Speedo with LEDs $100 (you pay shipping charges)
How long does it take you & what happens if you screw up my gauge pod... you gonna replace it? Could take 1hr if that depending on what you want.
How about if I just pay for your services & the needles & you send me your gauge pod... faster turn around don't you think?? Nope i dont do that because your miles are recorded on the cluster and i want what i have. Your miles are recorded on the cluster and believe it or not its easy to swap cluster for less miles lol.

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Originally posted by NYTCfresco@Feb 13 2006, 12:44 AM
TRADE needles???? Yes for stock amber ones or i can sell my needles doesnt matter to me.
How much for LED Services??? Speedo with LEDs $100 (you pay shipping charges)
How long does it take you & what happens if you screw up my gauge pod... you gonna replace it? Could take 1hr if that depending on what you want.
How about if I just pay for your services & the needles & you send me your gauge pod... faster turn around don't you think?? Nope i dont do that because your miles are recorded on the cluster and i want what i have.  Your miles are recorded on the cluster and believe it or not its easy to swap cluster for less miles lol.
I didn't know that about swapping the cluster but you're right. That sucks!!! It would be easier though if it was possible.

OK... what I want is Blue LED's & Blue Needles in the Speedo & Tach & Temp & Fuel Guages just like you have. What would that cost me?

Also... what if you screw up soldering the cluster? Will you replace the cluster?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Originally posted by nY1018@Feb 13 2006, 01:47 PM
how about if i just drop my car off any you can hook me up so i dont have to drive around without a guage cluster?
aww... come on, its fun driving around w/o a gauge cluster!

back on topic, what colors will/can you do the rims?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To:
Da Mac- im not swaping my cluster i said it before, just the needles only for stock needles. You pay shipping for yours and mine thats all or i can charge you for my needles if you would like me to do lol. Im just being nice. I can do your cluster but not swap.

onefunkyfreshdj- $100 and you pay shipping both ways and i have done over 100 clusters i know what i am doing by now lol. I will mail it out that same day i get it. If anything goes wrong send it back. PLUS* i test it out on my car before i send it anyways. Its just a matter of pluggin to make sure its all good.

nY1018- No doubt just come on by and drop it off. Take only a few hrs.

josurr- the rims can be done any color you want. Just tell me the color and i will see what i have in stock.

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Originally posted by NYTCfresco@Feb 13 2006, 09:15 PM
To:
Da Mac- im not swaping my cluster i said it before, just the needles only for stock needles. You pay shipping for yours and mine thats all or i can charge you for my needles if you would like me to do lol. Im just being nice. I can do your cluster but not swap.

onefunkyfreshdj- $100 and you pay shipping both ways and i have done over 100 clusters i know what i am doing by now lol. I will mail it out that same day i get it. If anything goes wrong send it back. PLUS* i test it out on my car before i send it anyways. Its just a matter of pluggin to make sure its all good.

nY1018- No doubt just come on by and drop it off. Take only a few hrs.

josurr- the rims can be done any color you want. Just tell me the color and i will see what i have in stock.
If you plug mine in.. then you'll see how many miles are on it.... I'd be embarassed!!
LOL!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If anyone is still interested in doing their clusters, needles, center consoles, door panels, steering wheels 06 only, let me know, we change all the LEDs inside, workin on doing stock radios but not yet, the LEDs are too small. But everything else is double and i promise Bright center consoles not dim, no broken LCD screens either, Work is garanteed for the first 3 months as long as you dont mess with it later after we have worked on it. Email me, NY people call me 914 479 2802 to reserve a time. Thanks!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Does the speedo work include the blue needles for that price?

·
Registered
590 Posts
pm'ed you about the exhaust. still for sale?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.