Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the car on Friday the 28th and looking to sell the stock wheels & tires to get something else. The wheels and tires have less than 500 miles on them. I am in the Puyallup area of WA state if someone wants to pick them up or I am willing to drive within a reasonable area. I will also ship. Asking $750 shipped OBO. PM me if you are interested.

evette

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's why I added O.B.O. I've seen them go for anywhere from $600 plus shipping down to $400 shipped. So we'll just have to see what happens!

evette

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Yea, I just realized that my post probably came across as snide. It wasn't meant that way -- was just pointing out that they're going pretty cheap on eBay right now.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Is this what stock tires and wheels are going for these days? ~$400? Looking to recoup some of the cost of my upgrade, but don't want to be unrealistic about the asking price. Rims are perfect, no curb marks, but tires have ~6500 miles on them now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ended up selling mine on ebay for $430 plus $80 for shipping. That's the best luck I had with them and even then there were only two bids in a week. Oh well! I wasn't expecting more than $400 so I'm fine with it. Good luck to you!

evette

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Feb 25 2005, 06:28 PM
Is this what stock tires and wheels are going for these days?  ~$400?  Looking to recoup some of the cost of my upgrade, but don't want to be unrealistic about the asking price.  Rims are perfect, no curb marks, but tires have ~6500 miles on them now.
where you at?

i responded to evette on another forum, but too late...

dosnt matter, she(?) made out a wee bit better than my offer.

email me if you want to see if we can figure something out...

Rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.