Selling my car:

Auto Trans
TRD Springs
TRD Swaybar
Factory Alarm (with added shake sensor)
Hotchkis Strut Brace
35% Tint on 5 windows
Front/Rear/Cargo Mats

2975 miles, mint condition, never raced or abused, never driven in the rain, never taken to a car wash (hand washed myself), has about 6 coats of Zaino, always garaged and I'm a non-smoker. The car is extremely clean inside and out, driven mainly to and from work.

Almost $19000 invested, will sell for $16700.

I'm in the SoCal area (Long Beach/Anahiem)

If interested, send me a private message, I check in several times a day.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Plissken@Feb 10 2005, 02:31 PM
May I ask why?
I had a GMC full sized truck and was tired of the gas milage and tight parking places. Bought the tC as a solution, but tC turned out to be such a nice car I found I was more worried about it getting banged up by careless a-holes that I wouldn't want to park it anywhere but work or home. Later, I ended up trading the GMC for a 04 Tacoma Prerunner at a good model-end sale in Sept. The Tacoma is narrow enough and tall enough that door dings don't happen, so I take it most everywhere else. Now the tC spends most of it's life in the garage. That why the low miles, I just don't use it enough to justify the payment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.