Scion tC Forums banner

FS: me

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  iGod 
#1 ·
im in the Utah (salt lake region) about to move to central CA, i am lookin for some extra work (wedding and xmas wiped me out) i worked at HPI (high performance imports) for 5 yrs back in PA. we did things from suspension, exhausts, engine swaps, forced induction, etc. i also attended MMI (motorcycle mechanics institute). if anyone needs their cars lowered, suspension installed, supercharger installed, whatever, please let me know before you take it to the stealership. i am willing to travel up to 100miles if the work is work it. i have tuned cars on dynos, and had a 11 sec integra type-r. i currently have a 300zxTT that i am restoring and making into a track beast (shooting for 600 HP) well please let me know.
p.s. please dont let my post count scare you, i just found this site the other day
aaron

#4 ·
probably fresno, modesto area. or even san jose(ok i guess thats more northern) but im out there more times than not right now lookin for jobs before i move out there. so if you want me to do anything duringa time when im out there, let me know. if oyu have something that needs done now, im probably coming back out the first week of feb.
my email is versace2811@hotmail.com if you wanna contact me outside the forum

#8 ·
Don't try to register it in CA. You'll be fine as long as it's a track only car, but you're not going to get a 600hp 300Z to pass a smog inspection unless you know someone special.

#9 ·
haha got that handled. and yea, i plan on keeping it registered here. that way i can be touched by chp. my TC is still registered in PA and i dont even get it inspected here cause in pa we put insp. stickers on the front bottom left windshield. here in ut they just put a month and a year sticker on the plate for registration and insp. so they dont know that its not inspected since my reg sticker on my plate and its current. hope i made that sound right, im tired.

#11 ·
That's what you say until you own a 300+ hp car. After a year or two, it doesn't seem like that much any more. AMHIK.

#12 ·
Originally posted by Drift Motion@Jan 17 2006, 07:47 PM
y would u want a 600HP Z on street...
300HP is way enough for me
come on, were guys (mostly) and we have balls, and they arent satisfied with mediocre(sp) cars, bike, tools whatever, we want bigger and better. i have driven PLENTY of 400hp+ cars, and after you do then you will always want more.. why? cause you CAN. lol
but anyway back to the topic of the thread, anyone need services?

#14 ·
Originally posted by Drift Motion@Jan 17 2006, 02:37 PM
aww... i love 300ZX TT, so beautiful...
so hard to find one in good shape, either its like extremely high milage or its an auto
actually, all you have to do is look in the right places.

all this 300 cost is 5000. yes, 5000.

click

#17 ·
regardless of what a Z costs, i give you an early welcome to the top half of california. one more mechanic for us, one less for the rest of the states. now the people who didnt want to drive to sacramento to see me or lance have a guy a little further south. see, whiners? all in good time. we multiply.
and seriously, welcome. glad you found us, even if it was only a few days ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.