Scion tC Forums banner

FS-GRILLECRAFT GRILLE

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  lcpunker 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Not to be an @$$ or anything lcpunker, but didn't you say in your 1st post that its new still in the box, never opened? Isnt that it I see installed on your tC on cardomain? Have you sold this yet?

#10 ·
Originally posted by xtC@Mar 28 2006, 04:47 AM
Not to be an @$$ or anything lcpunker, but didn't you say in your 1st post that its new still in the box, never opened? Isnt that it I see installed on your tC on cardomain? Have you sold this yet?
Sure is. Looks like lcpunker got caught lying. Those are definitly the grillcrafts on his car. These can no longer be sold as new. There is no excuse in the world that would lead me to believe those aren't the ones he is selling. I offer $75 shipped for used set of grills

#11 ·
Originally posted by Scion-tific+Mar 28 2006, 05:57 AM-->QUOTE (Scion-tific @ Mar 28 2006, 05:57 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-xtC
@Mar 28 2006, 04:47 AM
Sure is. Looks like lcpunker got caught lying. Those are definitly the grillcrafts on his car. These can no longer be sold as new. There is no excuse in the world that would lead me to believe those aren't the ones he is selling. I offer $75 shipped for used set of grills [/b]
no, i just couldn't find the picture on grillcraft's website. i have two of them, one on my car, one new in the box. caught in a lie? blow me! next time don't be such a d#&k about it.

#12 ·
Originally posted by lcpunker+Apr 18 2006, 11:06 AM-->QUOTE (lcpunker @ Apr 18 2006, 11:06 AM)
Originally posted by Scion-tific@Mar 28 2006, 05:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-xtC
@Mar 28 2006, 04:47 AM

Sure is. Looks like lcpunker got caught lying. Those are definitly the grillcrafts on his car. These can no longer be sold as new. There is no excuse in the world that would lead me to believe those aren't the ones he is selling. I offer $75 shipped for used set of grills
no, i just couldn't find the picture on grillcraft's website. i have two of them, one on my car, one new in the box. caught in a lie? blow me! next time don't be such a d#&k about it. [/b]
I just call em like I see em. Fact is, you set yourself up. Trying to sell something as new and then posting pics of the product on your car just isn't a good way to do business. Only thing potential buyers have to go on is your word, which I'm sorry to say means poop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.