Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of these falken tires for sale. they are brand new, however i did have them mounted onto a set of wheels, but i never actually mounted the rims. They sat in a storage area, and now i want to sell the tires. If anyone is interested, send an email to:

[email protected]

Falken Gr-b Fk451 235/40/18z Tires. Brand new, $400.

I live in the Los Angeles area, so pick-up is an option if interested. I am willing to ship them if someone is interested, although the buyer will be paying for shipping cost. I would recommend Fedex as the source of delivery, but once again it is all up to the buyer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by TBova@Jun 21 2005, 09:07 PM
Selling these because they are too big? Theyre about 3% difference over stock diameter, but are the exact style I am looking for (I was going to order 215/40/18).
sorry for the late response.

Actually, i don't own a Tc, but i just though that maybe someone here would be interested.

If you are really interested in these tires, just send me an email to

[email protected], and we'll talk about them more if you would like.

I am still trying to sell them (actually, i havn't really been trying too hard). I am able to work out shipping and stuff like that. Pricing...maybe something can be worked out with total shipping cost.

again, sorry for the late response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.