Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
# The flagship unit in the new CD Receivers, the CD8454 sets a new standard in audio-dedicated music reproduction for the mobile environment. Whether the program source is CD, CD-R/CD-RW, MP3, radio broadcasts or even WMA files on a Memory Stick, sound quality is always exceptional. Music takes on the effortless quality that is the hallmark of the best audio components.
# High Preamp Output Voltage The CD8454 circuits deliver a very high preamp output of 8 volts to help lower system noise and increase system dynamics since the power amplification stage can be driven optimally. The output signal’s low impedance of 55 ohms is also electrically ideal for audio signal transfer.
# Full-dot Vacuum Fluorescent (VF) Display This display makes best use of the space available with alphanumeric characters that retain high contrast in all light conditions. Brightness levels can be set to suit user preferences for day and night driving conditions and illumination can be switched from green to red. A graphic assist function helps confirm parameter changes.[/b]
will have pics up soon. unit is damage free. excellent condition!

$400 shipped obo

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@May 10 2005, 02:42 PM
hmm, ive heard of eclipse, i dont know how good they are
they are really cool because if someone steals your headunit it is trackable via the internet I believe and you can try and recover it...not 100% but I am pretty sure they are really nice

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eclipse makes audiophile head units. they arent no-namers. just because you dont see them at circuit city or best buy with the rest of the lower end volume selling stuff.

here are some pics:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2126910313

you can check out the new decks online at www.eclipse-web.com if you want to see how eclipse's are. you can also go to car audio forums like sounddomain and elitecaraudio and you will see that everyone loves eclipse decks.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
eclipse makes audiophile head units. they arent no-namers. just because you dont see them at circuit city or best buy with the rest of the lower end volume selling stuff.[/b]
it was nothing like that, i just never experienced them.. ease it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no worries bro, i wasnt mad or anything. i was just saying that they are not as well known or as popular because they arent sold at places such as CC, BB, fry's, etc. those places carry the volume selling brands/models that will get them the most profit.

·
Registered
742 Posts
CJ it a totally cool guy, no fears dealing with him in the least:)

And he is right on about the Eclipse HUs being superior to most.

Sorry Alpman, I have owned alot of your HUs including 7909,7949, 7969 but lately only your very top HUs are all that impressive to me and they are great but to costly for most people.

Rick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.