Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am selling my bare head and stock cams from my 2az-fe motor. i was going to use them for a core charge with the zpi head package but i decided to go a different route. together they go for $800 and change from toyota i am selling them for 400+ shipping / OBRO. the head and the cams only has 15k on it. i will post pics as soon as i can!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
dammit. i have an interest. and i have too much money going out for other mods right now.
how much do i like sleeping in my bed, thats the question. i know the wife doesnt want me to snuggle with engine parts, but i bet she would make me right now. stupid 6 weeks until baby.
good luck, that is an excellent deal.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Zygote55@Jan 2 2006, 12:19 PM
What were your plans with it, Damon?
i was going to buy a second vehicle and turn the tc into a full cut drag gar and go for the 9sec range but the funding fort the project fell through and now i am stuck with the bare head and bare block and crank. i am going to keep the block so next season i can build a short blocks with sleeves rods and pistons. just to let every one know the head is completely bare no valves or anything just the head and cams. i do have the timing chains and some other misc parts aswell.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
true. which is why i would want this one. he doesnt need it, and he is keeping his. doesnt mean i cant play the head game with him. (dont go there, please)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.