Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hit us up, those in the norcal area. we have tC's a-plenty. if you are on a waiting list, we may be able to shorten your wait. 25 tC's on the lot this month for us. pm moriarty or me for specifics.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Do you know if this happening all over the country as well or are you just lucky right now? I'm just curious if the supply is catching up to the demand.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^^ welcome to the site. you are a dealer? where?

we are lucky in a sense. there is a really good "why this happened", but i wont go into it. suffice to say, we have stock on hand, and more on the way. lucky us, but really, lucky for our clients. we are done with our waiting list here, cars are finally available.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
dang i thought this thread was about a tradgedy: a buncha flooded tC's for sale!

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
we should have one with fog lights here really soon. maybe we can put leds in it too. any other ideas?

[edit] wolo should give us the list for the next tC demo [/edit]

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in Dallas, Texas right now. I haven't checked allocation yet, but I will this afternoon. We have a demo tC with ground effects, TRD exhaust, graphics, 6-disc changer, 18in wheels, bazooka sub, leather interior, front sway bar.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.