Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not crazy about selling my tC, but given the right circumstances/price, it would definitely be something I'd consider.

2005 Scion tC
Black Sand Pearl
5 speed manual
17k miles

Aftermarket accessories I have on my tC are:

6 disc CD changer
TRD axle-back exhaust
aluminum sport pedals/shift knob (OBX)
HID bulbs (I think they're 6500s)

Asking price is 16.5 k/bo. I'm willing to negotiate the price somewhat, and also would consider helping out with a lowered price receipt to save some tax. I would also consider a trade for some type of 4x4 SUV or full size truck (I live in Buffalo)

You can contact via email at:
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
wow, you are selling it that low. I would buy that in a minute if i were in NY.

(kelley suggests quite a bit more. i can't even get them at auction for the price your are asking. )

good luck, i am sure you will get that car sold very quickly.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
KBB private party for that car is $15600, so $16.5K is reasonable-to-high (again, according to KBB). I would guess that tC easily sells private party for well over KBB, though.

Good luck. Sell the aftermarket stuff separately - you won't get any more money by selling this stuff with the car.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by RobtC5@Nov 2 2005, 05:31 PM
the aftermarket accessories are all from the factory, there's no need to take them off.
Of course not, but you will get more money for them if you sell them separately from the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.