Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was given the factory rims when I upgraded to 18's. I was gonna put them on ebay but I thought Id ask around here first. This is just the rims, not tires too.

Im really not looking for much so please make any offer you deem appropriate. I live in South Florida so if your around here we can save on shipping. =)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am interested but I would have to get them shipped to CT. ARet he center caps on those wheel removable? I need a set of winter wheels for my WRX and the stock scon 17s are the right offset and bolt pattern for me let me know and we'll talk deals.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, as I was looking through the four boxes for caps and lugs I found your answer.

Yes, they must be removable because neither were included with the wheels. Private message me with your email and/or phone number if your still interested. Im really just trying to get rid of them....they are taking up space in my small apartment, lol.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep. Please sent me an email. =)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well. I paid 1600 for the 18" upgrade and got the factory rims back. Later I found out you could pay 1000 for the 18" upgrade and they keep your factory rims.

You can imagine my dissapointment.

·
Registered
18 Posts
gatorfan....i knew it sounded too good to be true...at least now i don't feel like i got robbed at my dealership...good luck selling those

1 - 8 of 8 Posts