Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, ive had my TC for about a month......got pedals, obx knob...... but as you know my car is still stock............ there really arent any engine mods out yet........ so im thinking either front strut bar...... or Rear Sway?.............. I really dont know which 1 to get first................ and which install is easier.............can i install them myself? or do i need a prof, im pretty good working on cars.- Which one am i better off getting, meaning most difference in ride of the car... Thanks!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Get the rear sways... i installed my front struts (sort of easy if you're not a weakling and if you have the right tools) and I have not noticed any difference... On the other hand... ppl have posted before how the rear sways have done wonders to their cars...

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Yup. Seems like the rear is the place to start.

I'm going for springs before anything else, but if its between those two, I'd go with the sway.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i noticed a difference after the front tie bar. it is not a drastic unpgrade, the macpherson's dont seem to flex much in corners. my wheel upgrade made another difference. then the rear sway bar - that was a huge difference maker. finally, the springs. in retrospect, i agree with wolo, the springs are a great place to start. but taking them out of the equation, yeah, go sway bar.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by TCrazy@Sep 9 2004, 12:34 PM
there was some debate on this earlier.......search and you should find the threads. - t
yeah, but we like to rehash things on this site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts