Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Is that the Bra looking thing ? If it is, well I think it looks really bad, actually I think all cars with a Bra look bad. Get a clear Bra if you can afford it.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
I use one for long trips only, and it does a fine job. Regarding leaving scratches, you need to take the proper car to insure that doesn't happen. Slapping a fresh coat of wax on the car before putting the mask on (making sure the back is ABSOLUTELY clean) will go a long way to keeping your car safe. Additionally, don't leave the mask on very long. Crap accumulates back there like you wouldn't believe, and that helps create those scratches. Take it back off and clear everything off the felt regularly and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Thanks, Your answer helped a lot. Did you install it yourself? As I need some help installing it. I figured all the other instructions, but can't figure out how to do the screw in the wheel fender place? THANKS AGAIN

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.