Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by moriarty@Feb 18 2005, 11:41 PM
i'm from Fresno.

well more like from outside Fresno. Auberry, Shaver Lake, Big Creek. But, life has brought me to sacramento.

*shrugs*
Shaver to Sac? It's beautiful up in the mountains and makes for great driving.
Me, I'm coarsegold to fresno. Some think I'm crazy - I do miss the clean air.

Do you ever come back to visit? The hills are green and the lupine blooming right now.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmm... Tuesday is a good day. I'll wave if I see you passing by. I have yet to see a tC since I picked mine up.

My son is the one who saw the group of Scions I mentioned above out this past Friday night on Blackstone - of course. My son is a Civic Hatch/CRX etc fan. But he reallllyyy likes my tC (hide those keys!)

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Safe journey my friend!

· Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Fresno seemed to be the same way I left it. The river park area had exploded.

my parents are fine. I didn't get to see my dad, he was a school all day. So, I hung out with mom while she wasn't at work. I brought her to work and did 100mph with her in the car going up 41. she was bragging about that to her friends later. I drove out 168 to the auberry and prather area, I used to live out there. Made the loop and came back via table mountain and Friant. all in all, it was a alright time.

· Premium Member
7,158 Posts
take the loop all the way up and around Huntington Lake. Come back through Big Creek. (i used to live up in that town) ((yes, i started life as a mountain boy)). there is always a trip through yosemite. or go up 168, cross the hills through auberry to north fork and back down 41. that could be kinda fun too. Can you tell i grew up in that neck of the woods?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.