Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine broke (as they all have) and I accidentally ended up with two to replace it. I'm selling the extra still new in box. Never mounted on a car, pristine new condition. I paid $75 for it, original receipt included. Yeah, I got ripped off. I was just frustrated with having my liftgate broken for so long and wanted it fixed. I listed it on ebay 3 times, nobody wanted it. I've had it sitting around here in box on a shelf for something like 3 years. I want it gone. But I can't bear to throw such a nice part in the trash when I know someone out there needs it. It's just a matter of finding that person. So I'll give you the part for FREE. You just pay the shipping. Paypal me the postage to ship via whatever service you prefer (USPS, UPS, Fedex) and it will be on its way.

Only reply if you are seriously going to put it on a car soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine broke (as they all have) and I accidentally ended up with two to replace it. I'm selling the extra still new in box. Never mounted on a car, pristine new condition. I paid $75 for it, original receipt included. Yeah, I got ripped off. I was just frustrated with having my liftgate broken for so long and wanted it fixed. I listed it on ebay 3 times, nobody wanted it. I've had it sitting around here in box on a shelf for something like 3 years. I want it gone. But I can't bear to throw such a nice part in the trash when I know someone out there needs it. It's just a matter of finding that person. So I'll give you the part for FREE. You just pay the shipping. Paypal me the postage to ship via whatever service you prefer (USPS, UPS, Fedex) and it will be on its way.

Only reply if you are seriously going to put it on a car soon.
Is this item still available... I actually got to the point where I have literally taped mine to my car and it looks absolutely horrible LOL very serious about needing this part if still available

1 - 4 of 4 Posts