Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ and i bet the URL they provide works wonderfully with your site, right? you rule. checking it out today. thanks.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Remember that this site is free. They allow 2.5gb download limit a month. That pretty good. They do ask for donations so if you like it and its working for you please give them a little kick back for the great site. I will be for sure if it holds up to the download limit. I shutdown my 1gb free service in a week so maybe this one will at least last 2

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
WTF i can only sign up for tyhe premium sh8t???

·
Registered
225 Posts
thanks for the info, i posted my pics now thanks to you

·
Registered
489 Posts
PhotoBucket works best for me also.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
i did everybody on here but when i post the pic, they come out huge....how do you get them smaller?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I answered this in your other thread. I'll post it here too for posterity.

You'll need to use a photo editing program such as IrfanView to resize your pictures. It's free and easy to use and quite simple. I use it fairly often and I have more advanced programs like PhotoShop CS2.

EDIT: You can probably find IrfanView at download.com or search for it via Google.

·
Registered
214 Posts
umm I dunno what my comcast provides for bandwidth but I run my own webserver at home... about 50 gigs left on the hard drive... up *most* of the time... I'd be willing to host some pics if it doesn't get out of hand.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
QUOTE (tCXGreek @ Mar 24 2006, 08:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=160644
umm I dunno what my comcast provides for bandwidth but I run my own webserver at home... about 50 gigs left on the hard drive... up *most* of the time... I'd be willing to host some pics if it doesn't get out of hand.[/b]
I'm not sure what's going on here, but I have about 13 pictures of my '08 tC RS in photobucket that I would like to post in the 'members pictures' area of this forum. Don't know how to do it. Foques gave me this web address. Please advise.

·
Super Moderator
10,409 Posts
For crying out loud.. do people not even bother with attempting to think and to try to do something, asking for help right away?!

1) go to photobucket.com
2) Register an account.
3) Log in to the account and click on "choose files" option
4) Navigate to the files you would like to have uploaded.
5) Wait as it will show you the progress of the upload.
6) click on the link where is says "img code". It will copy the address to your clipboard.
7) Open the forum window, and paste the copied address.

Do I need to make a screen shot step by step how to..?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
QUOTE (Foques @ Oct 4 2008, 09:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=430487
For crying out loud.. do people not even bother with attempting to think and to try to do something, asking for help right away?!

1) go to photobucket.com
2) Register an account.
3) Log in to the account and click on "choose files" option
4) Navigate to the files you would like to have uploaded.
5) Wait as it will show you the progress of the upload.
6) click on the link where is says "img code". It will copy the address to your clipboard.
7) Open the forum window, and paste the copied address.

Do I need to make a screen shot step by step how to..?[/b]
Thanks so much for your help. Will post pictures when I figure out what my clipboard is.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts