Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving around just to enjoy the tC when I got revved on at a light. I looked over to see what’s up and it's a civic hatch. At the light I take off and he's right behind me for the first two gears. By the time I got to third we were neck and neck. By fourth I was half a car ahead. At this time I am doing 90 and decide to cut it. I probley won’t have taken it that far but we were on a road way out in nowhere Lincoln. At this time I rolled down my window to ask him what he had under the hood. He responded "Pull up to the burger king and we will both look". I did and he thought I had the sc, "Nope" I said and he showed me his turbo d16 block. I was surprised I took him and so was he. As we parted he asked me how much tC's went for and I told him. He sounded interested and I told him if he was serious to look up Damon and Moriarty at Matia. Hope you two get to meet him. He's a cool guy.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
hope he doesnt want to trade that in. i wont buy it.
nice job.

·
Registered
533 Posts
d16 pwns...wait no it doesnt...My cousin had a homemade turbo for his 96 hatch civic d16 and it hit 17+ qtr. mile....Guess his duct tape didnt help his airleaks fom the boosts...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.