Scion tC Forums banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Thanks for the message about the change! I haven't had time to get on much in the past couple months, since I don't really have an office of my own, so it's more obvious when I'm slacking off than it was at my last job. But I'm probably going to be starting to do software/web design consulting on my own, so hopefully I'll have a ton of opportunities to hop on here when I don't feel like being productive!

Looks like there's a bunch of fun new features to play with!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
looks nice but seems to load a lil slower...
although its getting better every day so its probably just my PC rewriting the old cookies or cache

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Cookie control is VASTLY improved. I'm not having weird issues with read/unread the way I did before. VERY NICE improvement!!!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I would also have to agree, the new style is very nice. A few problems I have noticed: Leaving from a moved topic that is still in its original place does not work unless you hit "go back one page" twice (could be just my computer). And where is the spell check
, I loved spell check.

Everything else is awesome, thanks for an awesome site.

-Eric

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
QUOTE (buderic @ Feb 23 2007, 08:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=285595
I would also have to agree, the new style is very nice. A few problems I have noticed: Leaving from a moved topic that is still in its original place does not work unless you hit "go back one page" twice (could be just my computer). And where is the spell check
, I loved spell check.

Everything else is awesome, thanks for an awesome site.

-Eric[/b]
Firefox 2.0 problem solved
(spell check comes build into browser)^.^

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
QUOTE (Dritnul @ Feb 21 2007, 01:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=284572
looks nice but seems to load a lil slower...[/b]
Agreed. But it could be that my old compy needs more RAM. I enjoy the new profile setup, as I enjoy learning about my fellow ystc'ers (I mean that in the most non-stalker way possible).

61 - 73 of 73 Posts