Scion tC Forums banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,386 Posts
We now even have a mini myspace page pretty much, on our profile. The profiles are now the ultimate stalkers heaven. You can see what the person has been posting, whats the last topic they viewed. All thats missing is where it says the last time the person took a leak.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I was inspired by Erics work so I updated my stuff. Tnew avatar is our tower ladder at KFD and I put a personal pic of me and my chick. I think this rocks, I alway wish I could put a face to these posts. It might help out with meets too if people know what everyone looks like they may be more inclined to drive out..... I hope people toss pics up of themselves and dont just use it as a second avatar... (dalcow
)

·
Premium Member
13,780 Posts
QUOTE (The Deal @ Feb 15 2007, 01:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=282196
I was inspired by Erics work so I updated my stuff. Tnew avatar is our tower ladder at KFD and I put a personal pic of me and my chick. I think this rocks, I alway wish I could put a face to these posts. It might help out with meets too if people know what everyone looks like they may be more inclined to drive out..... I hope people toss pics up of themselves and dont just use it as a second avatar... (dalcow
)[/b]
I'm not seeing your new avatar. It's still the B for me. Also, we could put up personal pictures with the old profiles, but I don't think many people knew they could or bothered with it.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
QUOTE (Dalcow04 @ Feb 15 2007, 12:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=282178
We now even have a mini myspace page pretty much, on our profile. The profiles are now the ultimate stalkers heaven. You can see what the person has been posting, whats the last topic they viewed. All thats missing is where it says the last time the person took a leak.[/b]
It does show the last few people that have looked at your profile so you get to see who is stalking you.

·
Registered
781 Posts
QUOTE (Eastie @ Feb 15 2007, 02:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=282218
QUOTE (The Deal @ Feb 15 2007, 01:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=282196
)[/b]
I'm not seeing your new avatar. It's still the B for me. Also, we could put up personal pictures with the old profiles, but I don't think many people knew they could or bothered with it.

[/b][/quote]

I noticed that with Dalcows too at first. He mentioned his new personal pic and I could see it in his profile but when I looked from the post page I could still see the basketball player. Its all updated now tho... I think it might just be talking awhile to fully update?!?! Eric, any ideas?

·
Premium Member
11,386 Posts
Yea it took a while for mine to change, i thought it was just my pic wasnt uploading right but it eventually changed. (btw the basketball player was the MVP Dirk Nowitzki).

·
Registered
491 Posts
i love it, except the ads, but i understand thats a necessary evil.

nice job

41 - 60 of 73 Posts