Scion tC Forums banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I don't dislike it, but having to hit another button to do a fast reply kind of... screws up the meaning of fast reply. I dunno, I liked having the box there already.

The site's definitely too light and bland right now, but it's not bad. Good work, Eric, and find us a new color scheme! Or give us choices....

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
On the previous version, the fast reply always being on was a mod I added... I'll have to see if it exists for 2.2 - I really like that feature as well.

I'll work on getting some more skins set up and let the users choose their own if they don't like the default one, which I may leave as the grey because it seems to match the site the best. Nothing is set in stone though... this happened to be the first one I came across that I liked. However, if it turns out to be too much of a pain getting mods to work across multiple skins, I'll have to pick one and that's it

·
Registered
489 Posts
I love the new look. Awesome job!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
This was long overdue and I appreciate the effort Eric.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
okay, I finally found the setting that allows users to choose their own skin... there's a million new options in the admin controls! So, now there should be a drop down menue toward the bottom of the screen that allows you to select a different skin. I still need to see if mods work across all skins or if they only work on the default & I would need to manually update each one...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I like the grey and red. Shnazy!

Any reason why my sent PMs from about an hour ago aren't showing up though, or did I just have really bad timing?

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
QUOTE (Dalcow04 @ Feb 14 2007, 04:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=281924
Matt.. go to "My Controls" and then go under "Options" and then "Board Settings" and set it to automatically open the quick reply box from there....[/b]

Thanks a lot!
That was kind of annoying me.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts