Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look here. I think I'm going to get me a set of these because my airbag stickers are just asking to be decorated in some sort of way.

I wonder how much horsepower this adds...

late

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just found this on ebay too. It is a seat cover, or "vest" if you will, specially designed for our tC.

The description says "No more towels or sheets tossed over your car seat." But, the picture shows a big towel covering the seat.

What a wonderful idea! Buy it now for 18.00 and 8 bucks shipping, and this cutting-edge invention can be yours.

late

*disclaimer- I'm not the one selling these outstanding items, just letting the public know that they exist to improve all of humanity.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Originally posted by joshmoney@Nov 9 2004, 04:34 PM
I wonder how much horsepower this adds...
well... i don't think they'd sell anything on such a great site as ebay is which would add less then 5hp per spent dollar... so, this interior improvement kit will probalby add like 50hp equivalent. (also, don't forget, thanks to added weight also greatly improves traction and stability).

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i like that the seat vests claim to protect from claws. cause thats a big concern of mine. stupid panthers.

·
Registered
189 Posts
is there a way to take the airbag warning stickers off?

·
Registered
614 Posts
ycart is the one selling those stickers.

no, i don't think you can take them off. well at least not without creating a mess.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I actually got them before ycart started listing them for the tC as well. Mysteriously, after I told him I was ordering them for my tC, he had auctions up listing them specifically for the tC.
Go ahead, make fun of me.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I would prefer a transparent stickering with the wording, Scion, in dark gray. The black just sorta stands out way too much.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
i am so getting the TRD stickers that cover up the airbag warning labels.... they just "emit" horsepower!!!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
um, out of curiosity, how much horsepower do you get out of your underbody light kit?

not that i condone purchasing aftermarket stickers to put over my factory stickers, either.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
NO... I had the LED kit dyno'ed & it gave 12hp at the wheels.

I've been thru this already... the lights are just for when I enter local car shows. I don't give a rats behind if you guys don't like 'em... they were really cheap!!! $40 So blaaaah.

Besides... I'm not going for power... I'm going for looks.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by SilverX@Nov 10 2004, 06:43 PM
I would prefer a transparent stickering with the wording, Scion, in dark gray. The black just sorta stands out way too much.
Agreed that it's not ideal, but it's better than the silly airbag warning sticker.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts