Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is our Password JDM Intake for a TC1. It is coming off a 2007. Not sure what you guys/girls with other years would have to do to make the maf work.
Fitment is mint, and it really looks like a great piece in the engine bay. My girlfriend is wanting to stay with the TRD theme and get the intake to go with the strutbar/swaybar/exhaust etc. ( i know, i know ) lol.
Looking to get $300 OR BEST OFFER for it, will drive around CT/RI/MA for local delivery or ship at buyers expense.

and what it looks like installed with the whole engine bay

Stupid sun was funky so my camera wouldnt pick up my screename too too well but if you look its there. Mods if you want me to retake them so it shows better just let me know.

·
Registered
413 Posts
300 seems high, how much was it brand new?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
good luck with sale man.

i know you're from CT and if your girl wants lowering springs i have brand new eibach sportlines im trying to sell. 2039270289 text me if you're interested.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks.
We have a full suspension done already on Tein s techs. We have sway bar. Strut bar, intake, exhaust, cable bushings, base bushings, shift knob, short shifter, painted interior pieces hids in 08 headlight conversion, battery tie down, cf engine cover, cf arm rest,cf hood.

Looking for led tails, foglights, throw anything else your looking to get rid of our there. Might be interested

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i have cheap ebay center fogs but with no wiring XD

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Ive got a still in plastic 5Axis Lip Kit! Lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts