Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="font-family:Courier">Hi Everyone,
Im selling my 2005 Flint Mica TC. I have the dealer installed blue lighting with vent led lighting, Lund Aluminum door sills, Luminics ultra blue bulbs and led blue parking lights. aftermarket professionaly installed tint. I do still have all the factory interior bulbs and the stock headlights as well. I have the teflon spray on the interior and exterior of the car, dealer instaled and warranted with all paperwork attached. I had the oil changed at 4000 miles and the body is in immaculate condition. Has not seen snow and has been garage kept. I have decided that I need something a little better in the winter for long drives. I travel to vermont often and need all wheel drive. Im just looking to get what is left in payments. I can take pics if interested. Absolutely flawless interior and exterior, Please contact me for more details, Looking to sell before winter.

Justin Beaver
[email protected]</span>

**Forgot to say, Car is located south of Buffalo NY***

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
He just said.... look at the red text

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<span style="font-family:Courier">the remaining balance on the loan is $17,493.99. I have the extended warranty also which is a nice piece of mind. Any questions feel free to drop me a line. I wanted to offer the vehicle to people on here before I go anywhere else. </span>

<span style="font-family:Courier">Justin Beaver
[email protected]</span>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.