Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SAFC 2

Adjusts air to fuel ratio real time and has other cool features. I've had alot of friends use this product and be extremely pleased. Anyone have anything to say about it? There is a similar product called Jet Chip that does air to fuel mixture just not as percise... but it has torque converter lockup, and promises shift improvements in autos thanks to ecu mod...
the JET V CHIP (made for imports too not just domestic)

which one do you guys recommend?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I think there are better ways to do this, and the SC doesn't really need it IMHO

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
I had it on my Turbo set up at first. The toyota ECU hates it. at 10 PSI i only made 210 whp now i am at 10 PSI with 270 WHP when i got a Unichip. You want power get a Unichip. I was happy with it till i got my unichip.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
A 3yr bump?

·
Registered
40 Posts
the SAFC 2 is a high quality, reliable product. but it was designed to do very light tweaks in A/F ratios on N/A engines mostly (or stock turbo/supercharged from the factory) with very light mods to them. just so you can get maximum efficiency out of the engine. it really isnt good for taking a N/A engine and turning it in to a forced induction engine and using it as a substitute for a piggyback ecu designed for that app., or even a full stand-alone.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
there are at least 3 other topics started with this heading. search under SAFC II and see all the results.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.