Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you are so spoiled or greedy it amazes me. so the 05 tc had potenzas. 16515 for a brand new car with so many standard features youd have to pay extra for in other cars. not to mention its made by toyota. flimsy moonroof covers, cheap paint, annoying radio cover, not enough horsepower, mileage per gallon, rattles, stop your bitching already. take a look at the standard features again and just shut your mouth or buy a honda civic for the same price.

·
Registered
664 Posts
hmmm.. so basically i guess we have to obey sparta? and give up our first ammendment rights to bitch and moan? naw, i don't think so..

the potenza's do suck as does every stock tire out there for MOST cars.. simple fix, we bought pirelli pzero nero's (i did at least).. cheap paint? yeah.. it's thin.. guess how they got the price lower?.. sunroof that rattles? yeah had that, and got it fixed.. buy a honda civic? no we will buy the tC and if we want to moan and moan we will, you just don't have to listen.. hahahaa

yeah eddie.. WOW is right..

oh and another thing.. the civic isn't that perfect either, i hate to break that news to you.. no matter what they say.. recalls that were never released to the public (dealer had to fix it before the sale), etc.. there's a reason that sales for the civic are DOWN 13% this year..

·
Registered
1,554 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Well he is ~33... I'm not complaining about anything cause what good will that do? It won't make new, better tires appear or have a brand new paint job magically appear.

·
Registered
339 Posts
i just noticed a rock chip on the front of mycar and it is like 3 weeks old

·
Registered
335 Posts
Originally posted by phungy@Jul 24 2005, 08:08 PM
Well he is ~33... I'm not complaining about anything cause what good will that do? It won't make new, better tires appear or have a brand new paint job magically appear.
What does being 33 have to do with the price of tea in China?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Sparta-last time I checked, this was America. People can say whatever they want to say, if u don't agree....to bad. I think u need to find a better outlet for your anger. Did u ever think of joining a yoga class?? I hear they can really relieve stress.
The fact is, the tc is a brand new production car, its bound to have minor problems or ticks that need to be realized and brought to the attention of the manufacturer, so they can fix it. Scion isn't responsible for rocks scratching your paint, but if there is something you would like checked out, thats why its under warranty! When people spend thousands of dollars, all they want is to be satisfied with their purchase. Dont knock them for that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.