Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys has anyone here done this mod to activate the Fog Lights when the Running Lights come on? I saw a topic in scionlife but the pictures were not that helpfull for me any ideas???

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Yes... I did. but they don't go off when you turn the high beams on which is illegal here in VA... I took mine off last week.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
all you have to do is piggyback the wire that goes to your side marker to the power wire of the fog light set. Then it will turn on whenever the parking lights are turned on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well my problem is that when i tapped the gray wire out of the relay and tapped it to the brown wire and then it lights up boths head lights and fog lights i don't know why

·
Registered
2 Posts
you need to cut the gray wire (or de-pin it from the connector) between the harness (white connector) and fog light relay. (this is all under the dash by the driver's knee) then take the gray wire from the relay side and tap it into the brown wires like you have already done. tape up the gray wire from the harness side if you had cut the wire. that should fix the problem with your headlights coming on with the first click.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.