Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the grillcraft grill for the tc. I want it so bad but i have the fog lights kit on my tc so how could i get the lower grill to show my lights? Any one know what it looks like? Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Here's some quick shots. I'll take some more pictures tomorrow...

Gotta love the grill and eyelid one two punch...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Originally posted by drsmith4@Dec 12 2005, 07:27 AM
that looks awesome! I'm definately doing that ASAP! Thanks for the pics!
Thanks. Yea I love the look. Not sure what color your tC is, but think about getting eyelids too. They make the front end look so much sleeker, imo...

·
Registered
126 Posts
where can we get this??

·
Registered
250 Posts
nice grill,look really good

·
Registered
406 Posts
^ Thanks. Your whip looks sweet too. I wanted to ask you how you mounted the two lower vent grills. Did you put them in front of the lip kit? I have the two pieces sitting in the garage. I tried mounting them inside but it would've been a weird cut and didn't want to compromise the strength of the grill by cutting it.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
why is that soo expensive, i mean i'm not saying you totally over paid but, you can go to low's and get gutter guard for like 5 buck and it looks great. But thats not the point, i would really like to know where you got your eyelids the look sweet.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Originally posted by Super Tc@Dec 19 2005, 05:10 PM
i would really like to know where you got your eyelids the look sweet.
eyelids from this guy...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Scion-TC-ey...ZWDVWQQtcZphoto

For the grills, I know I paid a lot for them. But after I put them on it was like I had a new car again (even if its only two months old). At any rate I can't stop drooling over my car. After having a lemon'd 93 eclipse my whip is my most prized possession.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.