Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would let everyone know that the fog lights are officially listed on the scion website. they are $425 and they are the ones that fit in the bottom grille. i thought that they weren't coming out until january. maybe the tail lights will come out early too.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Thanks... I was wondering how much they were gonna be... Now that i know... I'll probably go with an aftermarket.

·
Registered
999 Posts
The Scion Foglights look corny to me, I don't know why. I'm more interested in the LED Tailights however. Hopefully it won't be showoff-ish because I'd like something subtle and plain and pretty,

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
McGeorgeParts.com also has them for $339.00 and they have a pretty cool pic on their site:

·
Registered
999 Posts
I got a 25 dollar gift certificate from Sparks, can you believe that? I don't even own a tC yet. I'll probably order B Pillar and Shift Knob. Order the rest of the stuff I want later, or I might just wait and order all at once.

Support Sparks! Kens' an awesome person!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by SilverX@Sep 29 2004, 11:14 PM
I got a 25 dollar gift certificate from Sparks, can you believe that? I don't even own a tC yet.
How the heck did you pull this off?

·
Registered
843 Posts
More than just foglights.

The tC fogs from Scion are a complete package. A new grille that's designed to hold the lights. The lights themselves, wiring harnesses, and connectors. A do it yourself package that won't take all weekend. Still $339.00 at www.trdsparks.com

Ken

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Same as low beams - 9006.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts