Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got in a accident but my fog lights are still in good shape. one bulb is broke on the plastic connector so the bulb insert might have to be replaced. The grill has some scrapes around the border. I think once there installed you can't notice. I'm just worried that if i take out the wiring harness for the fog lights the repair shop might say something to my insurnace. I guess if anyone is serious I would remove the wiring harness. I'm asking 100$. I never installed the 8 c-clips which might of been the reason that I salvaged the lights. The grill pretty much just got popped out of the bumper when I got hit. Just inserting the grill and hearing it click in will secure it (that's what I did). So if your worried about a snug fit I got the clips that should've been installed. If you need install instruction sparks toyota has a printable version for the install. buyer pays for shipping but the package is light so it shouldn't be expensive. Any locals can pick them up. I'm sure there will be questions and I will try to upload some images on this thread of the bad areas.

email if interested

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.