Scion tC Forums banner

Fog Lamps Released?

5K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  wolo 
#1 ·
The McGeorge site now has fog lamps listed ($339).

They're not mounted in the little scoops on the lower corners, they're in the
large radiator inlet of the lower bumber.

#7 ·
Hmmm. I can do as good at Walmart for far less. If I drop that kind of loot, I want them to look integral, not add on. But perhaps it is a picture thingie. Maybe they work well there. But I won't be dropping the loot until I see it.

Now, if they were asking that for the ones to fit in the two front side scoops, I may be able to convince myself, but not these.

Hey, thanks for sharing!!

Dan

#9 ·
i like them. but then again i'm not sure.
hmmm.... i'll have t give it some thought. they remind me of the new ford mustang. it has its fog lights kind of like that but in the top grill i think.

#10 ·
i'm not too hot on the placement of those lights. are the fog lights that mcgeorge has OEM or another company that designed them to fit out tCs?

#14 ·
also, im sure a lot of people will be doing custom upper/lower metal grilles or something like that. Those lights look like they attach to a new grill that must be included in the price. Now, anyone who wants a custom lower grill will have to modify it to be shorter while still having the ugly black mounting surrounding units of the fog lights to deal with. Not the best design, come on Scion. - t

#15 ·
well, from the looks of things scion wants you to buy their stuff only, not products from other aftermarket companies, so they don't take stuff like this into consideration. but TCrazy's right, they will lose buyers of these fog lights because they will not fit with aftermarket grills, billet or not.

#18 ·
that's true. they are, aren't they? but what still gets me is those covers under the headlights on the tc are pretty loose. i was full sure that they were going to put the fog lights in those holes. they probably pop out real easy too. has anyone tried to pop them out yet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.