Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. i am a white male who enjoys short trips to the fridge and bathroom, any kind of food, and to be able to change anything from stock to custom. stock=
in my opinion, and i do what ever i can to change that (as long as i have the time). in order to help others with this, i started my own little site so others who the aftermarket does not pertain to can come and see if i can help in any way. i started with building custom projector headlights with angel eyes, and now i am onto custom carbon fiber wrapping and replicating. as from what i see on your site, this seems to be a nice layed back place. i dont own a scion, but i have done a little research on some aftermarket parts for your rides. i have visited your forums quite a few time and hope to become an asset. i hope to help out and contribute in anyway as much as i can. please let me know if you have any questions, please contact send me a message, or contact me via my site: >LINK REMOVED<

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Welcome! Any plans to offer aftermarket headlight replacements for the tC?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by basilisk4@Dec 30 2005, 05:45 AM
Welcome!  Any plans to offer aftermarket headlight replacements for the tC?
thank you for the welcome. well, there are no such thing as plans when it comes to making the projector headlights anymore. it is a regular job now. infact, i am backed up to mid to late spring if i dont find some help soon. i noticed there are quite a few people here from nor-cal. i may take advantage of that and employ a couple of people to help me out. perhaps in return supply them a set of projectors for compinsation rather than $$$. but yes, i will/have build projectors for any vehicle. if they supply the stock lights, i can do the work.

Originally posted by Plissken@Dec 30 2005, 07:36 AM
Welcome, buddy.
thank you sir. i hope to see you around the boards.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by Izn Trbl+Dec 30 2005, 01:08 PM-->QUOTE (Izn Trbl @ Dec 30 2005, 01:08 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Plissken
@Dec 30 2005, 07:36 AM
Welcome, buddy.
thank you sir. i hope to see you around the boards.
[/b]
If you noticed my post count you'd know you wouldn't have to worry about my frequency here.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Hello sir. I too enjoy short trips to the fridge and toilet; we have some things in common.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.